Prague Tourist Information office
Our office is placed just 20 meters from the Charles Bridge in Mostecka street so you will pass by anywhere you go in Prague. You are welcome to meet us and we do our best to make your visit in Prague as much pleasant as possible. Our staff will be very pleased to answer your inquiries, give you all the information you need about the Czech Republic and help you plan your stay in Prague.
Tourist Information Center
118 00 Praha 1
tel: +420 257 213 420
tel: +420 603 211 233
Malostranské nám. 23
118 01 Praha 1
Our Prague Tourist Information centre offers:
• Tourist Information and consulting service - complete tourist information about Prague - culture, tourism, orientation, transport, accommodation, dining, sightseeing, trade and services, nature, sports, activities, entertainment, historic monuments, museums, galleries, exhibitions, trades, festivals etc.
• Information on Culture, Art, Events, Opera, Balet...
• Accommodation and Hotel reservation
• Last Minute Accommodation – a wide selection of hotels, hostels, apartments for special prices
• Tickets presale point (theatres, black light theatres, concerts, opera...)
• Sightseeing tours, Excursions, Walking tours, Boat trips, Private guides, Segway tours, Activities
• Rent a car, Scooter and Bike rental service
• Internet café and International call point
• Transport services and Airport transfers
• Guidebooks, Maps, Postcards, Souveniers
• Regional information, UNESCO sites
• Mail box
118 00 Praha 1
1. maje 946
271 01 Nove Straseci
Zobrazit místo Kontakt na větší mapě
Public Transport in Prague:
Tram: Malostranske namesti(12,20,22,23)
From Malostranske namesti go down the Mostecka street toward the Charles Bridge. The Prague Tourist Information Centre is on your left-hand side.